Oceanário de Lisboa opens its doors again
You can once again visit Oceanário de Lisboa, to see and discover the wonders of the ocean
You can once again visit Oceanário de Lisboa, to see and discover the wonders of the ocean. After the almost 2 months of being closed to the public due to the pandemic, while in direct collaboration and coordination with official entities, Oceanario de Lisboa reopens now with preventive measures implemented and adapted to the needs of the current context.
Among the implemented measures, we have:
• reduces the number of visitors permitted in the facilities at once
• implemented a mandatory use of masks offered free of charge for all visitors
• increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in our spaces
• supplied hand sanitizer throughout the premises for visitors
• moved all payment of tickets exclusively to automatic platforms
All exhibitions and are open with measures to ensure the necessary social distancing.
Hours have been temporarily shortened, opening at 10am and closing at 6pm, with last entrance at 5pm,
The public can once again return to dive into the central aquarium, visitor “Florestas Submersas” and discover the magic of our latest exhibition, “ONE - the Ocean as you never felt it” launched at the beginning of this year.
Always prioritizing the well-being and safety of our visitors, employees and animals, Oceanario de Lisboa remains committed to its mission to promote awareness of the ocean and contribute to its conservation.
All events and educational activities remain temporarily suspended.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org